Meet Brad, the guy that helps brand to predicts the future for a living
As humans, we try to predict what other people are going to do all the time. In business, making good decisions requires us not just to make guesses about what’s going on right now, but also what might happen in the future.
What if we didn’t have to guess? What if we knew with certainty what’s going to happen? In this episode of Intelligence People, I sit down with Brad Taylor, senior strategist, predictive analytics at Converseon. Brad uses digital conversations to find insights that are going to move the needle on key KPIs - think sales and loyalty. Join us as we talk about:
- Predictive analytics from digital conversations and other big data.
- The link between online conversations and consumer psychology.
- Where (and how) to use digital conversations to grow your business – this is more than marketing, we’re talking about serious complex decisions!
- The correlation between sales and the conversations happening online.
- The simple insight that helped an airline identify why their ticket sales were poor.
- How a food and beverage company got ahead of UK staycationers to predict their holiday destinations and optimize their distribution logistics to meet changing demand.