Digital Conversations: What’s Happening on Quora
Digital Conversations explores the places where people are talking online. Each month we deep dive into a social media platform or conversational data source to find out what makes it special and discover how brands can use the conversations on them to create competitive advantage.
In this episode, we’re exploring Quora.
Quora is a platform to ask questions and connect with people contributing unique insights and quality answers. Join Dr Jillian Ney (The Social Intelligence Lab) as she chats to Andrea Wong from Quora and Kaylin Linke from Socialgist about all things Quora. Learn more about:
– What makes Quora special
– What the Quora audience looks like
– What digital conversations are happening on Quora
– What engagement on Quora looks like
– The insights that can be found in Quora data
– The competitive advantage for brands analyzing Quora data