Panel: Making waves with digital data: How to get buy-in across your organisation
Uncovering insights from digital data is a challenge that requires planning, iteration, and integration. But, these insights can drive change and have a significant impact on business outcomes. This requires support from the broader business, including from leadership, and the best way to get this support is to show results. Hear from people who have led change across their organisations, and have used digital conversations and internet data to transform their companies and better serve their customers.
In this session, we’ll look at:
* The best way to harness digital data to uncover human truths
* Different applications for digital insight across the organisation
* Methods of collaborating with different disciplines within the business
* How to measure and demonstrate the success of your digital data strategy
* How to get buy-in from leadership for social data analysis investment”